What’s inside our Aperitivo Set:
- Organic Taralli Snacks from Puglia (200g) These Italian crunchy snacks are typical of the Puglia region. Made with simple, natural ingredients, they are light but really tasty. They go well with antipasti and cheese and are the ideal accompaniment to a glass or two of prosecco.
- Rosemary ‘Rubata’ Bread Sticks (150g) Our super-crunchy bread sticks (known in the regional dialect as ‘Rubatà’ are made in Piemonte from a recipe which is centuries old. Containing extra virgin olive oil and fragrant rosemary, they have been hand rolled and twisted to give them their characteristic irregular shape. These make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti.
- Sicilian Green Cracked Olives(314ml) These slightly spicy, crushed olives have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be cooked or eaten fresh from the jar.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much-loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Siciliy, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Sundried Tomato, Almond and Pistachio Paté (180g). Hand made in Southern Italy from top quality local ingredients, this is a delicious topping for bruschette and crackers.
- Organic Chardonnay Amantiglio Toscana IGT (750cl) This organic Chardonnay is brilliant straw blond in colour with an elegant appearance. It is a harmonious, balanced wine on the palate with crisp, tasty acidity and rich flavours and a fragrance of fresh apple, grapefruit and mandarin
- Alessi Large Antipasto Dish This four section antipasto platter made in matt steel with a mirror polished edge. Sleek and practical at the same time, this dish is perfect for serving a selection of our tasty Italian antipasti. It was designed by Carlo Mazzeri, an architect and designer from Novara, Northern Italy. He has a long story of collaboration with Alessi. In 1957 he designed, along with Luigi Massoni the famous Alessi Cocktail Shaker.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.