What’s inside Breakfast Time Goodies:
- Savoiardi (200g) Also known as ladyfinger biscuits are mainly used in dessert recipes such as Tiramisu’, Zuppa Inglese and also trifle. Light and crisp and suitable for vegetarians, these classic Italian bisuits can also be enjoyed on their own with a cup of tea or coffee or to accompany ice cream!
- Sweet Sicilian Pistachio Spread (212g) Produced using Sicilian pistachios, this creamy spread tastes incredible on toast and pancaked. It has an amazing flavour and is very more-ish, especially when eaten straight from the jar on a spoon!!
- Organic Acacia Honey (250g) Acacia honey is very pale with a sweet, delicate floral flavour and therefore one of the most popular honey varieties. It is a good choice for mixing with drinks because it will sweeten them without changing the taste of the drink. Wonderful too spread on toast or pancakes or stirred into Greek yoghurt with fruit.
- Organic Arabica Fairtrade Coffee (250g) This is an organic coffee that originates from plantations in total harmony with the environment, where natural growing practices make absolutely no use of any harmful substance for man and the environment and contribute to maintaining the balance of the ecosystem. Our Caffè Haiti “BIO” blend, made of 100% Arabica coffee is both 100% organic and 100% fairtrade.
- Wild Bitter Orange Marmalade (250g) This bitter orange marmalade has a rich flavour and delicious taste with balanced combination of sweetness and bitterness. Wild Calabrian oranges at the height of ripeness are used to make this tart and zesty, all natural marmalade with no additives or preservatives. it is wonderful on hot buttered toast or muffins.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside a lovely gift box which is hand tied with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Hamper does not include plate or cups.