What’s Inside our ‘Buon Anno’ New Year’s Eve Celebration Hamper:
- Classic Panettone with Crunchy Almond Topping (750g). A traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake, handmade for us in Sicily. This wonderful light and fluffy panettone is a million miles away from the industrially-produced cakes you find in the supermarkets.
- Chocolate Fig Bites (200g). Selected dried Calabrian figs baked in the oven, flavoured with vanilla and covered with extra dark chocolate.
- Almond & Pistachio Cantuccini Biscuits Gift Box (150g) These artisan Tuscan ‘Cantucci’ biscuits are light and crunchy and made with roasted almonds and pistachio. A typical Tuscan dessert, said to have been conceived originally in Prato, they are traditionally enjoyed dipped into sweet Vin Santo. They are also great with coffee or cappuccino.
- Organic Vintage Prosecco Ca del Colle (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Tomato Sauce with Truffle (180g). A quick, simple and totally delicious sauce to make any type of pasta dish special.
- Hand made Pappardelle pasta (500g). This artisanal, bronze die cut and hand made pasta is traditionally served with rich sauces and will go well with the tomato and truffle sauce above. Perfect with truffle sauces.
- Gragnano Linguine Pasta (500g). Bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano the birthplace of dry pasta, our Pasta Gragnanese linguine not only taste better and retain all of their goodness when cooked, they also have plenty of surface area to absorb the flavour and liquid of the sauce with which it is served.
- Garlic and Chilli Pepper Oil (175ml). The perfect oil for adding to spaghetti to make garlic, oil and chilli pasta. We love it too in salad dressings and drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml). These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- La Bumba (212g). Our super spicy spread is a combination of Calabrian chilli pepper (Peperoncino) in oil, chopped aubergines, peppers, carrots, celery and green olives. This product is nicely addictive and useful in many tomato based sauces, on a pizza or spread on bruschetta if you dare!
- Grilled Aubergine & Aged Pecorino Antipasto (190g). This delcious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm, spread onto a bruschetta or a pizza or alongside meat or fish.
- Rosemary Bread Sticks (150g). These super-crunchy bread sticks are made from extra virgin olive oil and lashings of rosemary! They make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti.
- Chianti Wine Jelly (120g). You can really savour the fragrance and taste the wine in our jellies! Made with the best quality Chianti, a small measure of sugar and natural fruit pectin, this jelly bring out the delicate taste of fresh cheeses.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a lovely 22’’ hamper which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.