What’s inside our Buongiorno! Breakfast Hamper:
- Citron Marmalade (250g) The cedro or citron is a lovely, fragrant citrus fruit – its flavour when perfectly ripe can fill a room. They look like huge, lumpy lemons; they are coloured a vibrant yellow and the skin is thick and fleshy, though there is little fruit actually within. They are prized largely for the rind, which makes up about 70% of the fruit and is sweet, tender and only very slightly bitter.
- Extra Fig Jam (250g) A delicious jam made from Calabrian figs grown in the Province of Cosenza, known worldwide for producing the best figs in Italy; sweet, juicy and full of flavour. This tasty jam can be used for sweet preparations, on buttered toast or in sandwiches.
- Acacia Honey (250g) Acacia honey is very pale with a sweet, delicate floral flavour and therefore one of the most popular honey varieties. It is a good choice for mixing with drinks because it will sweeten them without changing the taste of the drink. The high concentration of fructose and low sucrose content also make it a ideal for diabetics. It is also rich in vitamins, proteins, amino acids, and mineral salts.
- Sweet Sicilian Pistachio Spread (212g) Heaven in a jar for pistachio lovers!! This rich, creamy and dense paste is made from the best Sicilian pistachios. It’s delicious eaten alone straight from the jar or spread on a slice of bread, toast or pancakes.
- Almond & Pistachio Cantuccini Biscuits (150g) These artisan Tuscan ‘Cantucci’ biscuits are light and crunchy and made with roasted almonds and pistachio. They are delicious with coffee or cappuccino and are presented in a sweet gift box.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Hamper does not include plate or cup.