What’s inside our Cheese and Wine Party Kit:
- Falanghina Rami DOC (750cl) – This golden organic wine has good acidity and fine, delicate fruity notes. It is also suitable for vegans.
- Chianti San Vito DOC (750cl) – A wonderful organic Chianti produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta San Vito Estate, in the beautiful rolling hills that surround Florence.
- Organic Pecorino Sardo DOP (200g) – Our organic Pecorino is a semi-matured, excellent quality artisanal cheese made in the little town of Dolianove in the Province of Cagliari. Pecorino is one of Italy’s oldest cheeses and features heavily in Italian cuisine! Pecorino Sardo is made with raw sheep’s milk (giving it an authentic rural taste) and aged in ancient vaults
- Parmigiano Reggiano DOP Aged 36 Months (200g) – Artisanally produced at 1000m in the Appenine Mountains, this wonderful, aged Parmesan is made from raw cow’s milk as all DOP Parmesan should be.
- Organic Taleggio DOP (200g) – This is a sweet, slightly sour soft cow’s milk cheese. It has a characteristic aroma sometimes with a hint of truffle.
- Gorgonzola Piccante DOP Gran Riserva (200g) – Sharper and firmer than the ‘dolce’ version of Gorgonzola, this cheese is straw coloured with more blue veins. Creamier than Stilton, but just as strong, the Gorgonzola Piccante is aromatic and intense and has been matured for 120 days.
- Sardinian Carasau Flat Bread (250g) – This wafer thin flat bread is a Sardinian speciality! It is light and crispy and goes perfectly with cheese and antipasti.
- Organic Acacia Honey (250g) – The perfect honey to accompany Pecorino and Parmesan cheeses, produced on an organic farm in Tuscany.
- Cedro Marmalade (250g) – This marmalade (made from Calabrian citron fruit) has a really tangy flavour, bitter and sweet at the same time. Goes well with hard seasoned cheeses.
- Ginger Balsamic Glaze (150ml) – Made from white balsamic vinegar and ginger which is slowly reduced to a nicely balanced thickened cream. This velvety glaze is sweet and peppery with a beautiful golden colour. Pair with all types of cheese.
- Pear Mostarda (120g) – The sweet yet ‘piccante’ taste of this Italian fruit mustard is perfect with hard cheeses.
This delicious selection of cheese, wine and sauces is presented in our large silver box (the cheeses are packed in a chilled box first) which is tied with a colourful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. If we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Wooden cheese board, knife and glasses not included.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.