What’s inside our Christmas Party in a Box:
- Organic Super Tuscan “Madiere” Red Wine (750cl) (13%). An organic, multi award winning, deep ruby red Super Tuscan is characterised by rich, lingering aromas suggesting wild red berries and spice.
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This wonderful organic, bio-dynamic, natural Prosecco has been made in the Veneto region of Italy with traditional farming techniques, completely organic viticulture and very low intervention.
- Chocolate and Citron Panettone (1kg) This traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake has been hand made over two days in October in Belmonte, Calabria. Left to rise naturally, it has an amazingly light and fluffy texture and is flavoured with dark chocolate & candied citron peel and topped with a hazelnut sugared crust.
- Chocolate Fig Roll (200g) Sweet, tender Calabrian Dottato figs, ground, baked and kneaded by hand are mixed with dark chocolate and almonds to create this moist and chewy delicacy.
- Cracked Sicilian Olives (190g) These lightly spiced Sicilian crushed olives have a bold, firm flavour and are ideal served as part of an aperitivo, as a snack alongside other antipasti.
- La Bruschetteria (35g x 4) This cute set of four bruschetta toppings is perfect for a simple, easy and tasty antipasto. All of the toppings are hand made with natural ingredients and nothing else added! It includes the following delicious Mediterranean pate’s: Artichoke, chopped porcini mushroom, rocket and pistachio, sun dried tomato, almond and pistachio.
- ‘Croccante’ Flat bread (150g) ‘Croccante’ is a satisfyingly crunchy type of Italian flatbread which is very addictive! One bite leads to another…and then another! Hand made and naturally leavened, with unmistakable fragrance and crispiness, croccante are irresistible by themselves or as a substitute for bread. We love them with cheese or paired with paté or bruschetta topping!
- Grilled Aubergines with Pecorino Cheese Antipasto (190g) This delcious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm and is great spread on a bruschetta.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a strong Christmas Box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.