What’s inside our Christmas Party in a Box:
- Organic Super Tuscan “Madiere” Red Wine (750cl) (13%). An organic, multi award winning, deep ruby red Super Tuscan is characterised by rich, lingering aromas suggesting wild red berries and spice.
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This wonderful organic, bio-dynamic, natural Prosecco has been made in the Veneto region of Italy with traditional farming techniques, completely organic viticulture and very low intervention.
- Chocolate Panettone (1kg) This traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake has been hand made over two days in October in Sicily. Left to rise naturally, it has an amazingly light and fluffy texture and is flavoured with luscious dark chocolate chips.
- Calabrian Fig Ball (250g) This unique and exclusive fig delicacy is made from the oldest fruit in the world, following the oldest recipe for preserving figs and wrapped using the oldest form of packaging – simple fig leaves. This beautiful fig ball has been hand crafted from 100% Italian figs from Calabria, where fig trees have thrived for the past 2,500 years. The typical local fig is the “Dottato” variety, unique in the fig world thanks to its rich and soft pulp with very few fine seeds.
- Cracked Sicilian Olives (190g) These lightly spiced Sicilian crushed olives have a bold, firm flavour and are ideal served as part of an aperitivo, as a snack alongside other antipasti.
- La Bruschetteria (35g x 4) This cute set of four bruschetta toppings is perfect for a simple, easy and tasty antipasto. All of the toppings are hand made with natural ingredients and nothing else added! It includes the following delicious Mediterranean pate’s: Artichoke, chopped porcini mushroom, rocket and pistachio, sun dried tomato, almond and pistachio.
- Sardinian Carasau Music Paper Bread (250g) This wafer-thin traditonal Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread or Pane Carasatu, it was originally produced for shepherds to take with them when they stayed awa from home for months at a time. It can last up to a year if kept dry. It is made following the ancient recipe using baked flat bread which is separated into two sheets and then baked again. Ideal for picnics and just for snacking on, this bread can be eaten wet or dry, hot or cold. It’s also an important ingredient in many Sardinian recipes.
- Grilled Aubergines with Pecorino Cheese Antipasto (190g) This delcious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm and is great spread on a bruschetta.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a strong Christmas Box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.