What’s Inside our Dolce Sicilia Gift Box:
- Sicilian Marzipan Fruits (200g) Realistically coloured with vegetable dyes and shaped like fruits and vegetables, these hand-made marzipan sweets are wonderful as a gift or look amazing displayed on the table as a special after dinner treat!
- Torrone Cobaita (200g) This delicious Sicilian Torrone is a regional speciality which has been hand made in Donna Elvira’s family run ‘laboratorio’ in Modica. The Cobaita is a sweet and crunchy Torrone made with all local produce
- Cedrata (200g) Exclusive in the UK to Vorrei this is an incredible Sicilian dessert that you most probably won’t have tasted before! Hand made in Donna Elvira’s family run ‘laboratorio’, the Cedrata is a deliciously moist, soft and sweet creation with an incredible citrus flavour, crafted from Sicilian cedro (citron) peel, honey and organic cane sugar.
- Modican Chocolate with Almond (70g) Made without cocoa butter or animal fat, it is chocolate in one of its purest forms. Perfect in the summer as it doesn’t melt in your hand! It wlll though dissolve in water to make a declicious hot drink!. No preservatives or dyes, no added vegetable fats, milk or lecithin.
- Modican Chocolate with Pistacchio (70g)
- Sweet Sicilian Pistachio Spread (212ml) Produced using Sicilian pistachio, this creamy spread tastes incredible on bread or toast, on panettone at Christmas time and as a filling in cakes or in desserts. It has an amazing almond flavour and is very more-ish, especially when eaten straight from the jar on a spoon!!
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.