What’s inside our Five Minute Meals Vegetarian Gift Box:
- This is the perfect present for a vegetarian friend or relative who loves Italian food but doesn’t have much time to lovingly prepare it!Our Five Minute Meals Vegetarian Gift Box contains everything they’ll need to create some fabulous quick and easy Italian meals including Spaghetti aglio, olio, peperoncino (with garlic & chilli oil), Penne with truffle sauce, Fusilli with tomato & sweet Tropea onion sauce, Risotto with truffle, Risotto with porcini mushrooms and many more! Here’s what’s inside:
- Bronze Die Cut Gragnano Spaghetti (500g). Our IGP (Protected Geographic Denomination) spaghetti comes from the home of pasta, Gragnano near Naples. It is a great quality product which retains its shape when cooked and tastes great.
- Bronze Die Cut Penne Pasta (500g). One of the most popular pasta shapes, penne are very versatile and work well with most sauces including tomato and arrabiata (spicy).
- Hand Made Fusilli Pasta (500g). One of our favourite regional pasta shapes! These bronze die cut spirals pasta goes well with tomato based sauces and also pesto.
- Organic Truffle Sauce (90g). Made with black summer truffle and best quality natural ingredients, this sauce will give a luxurious finish to any pasta dish. It goes really well with our penne pasta.
- Basil, Walnut & Green Pepper Pesto (212ml). A pesto with a difference! This nutty, slightly spicy pesto is delicious stirred into pasta or rice!
- Tomato Sauce with Red Tropea Onions (314ml). This is a hearty tomato based pasta sauce, hand made in Calabria with the famous sweet Tropea onions.
- Garlic and Chilli Pepper Oil (175ml). The perfect oil for adding to spaghetti to make garlic, oil and chilli pasta. We love it too in salad dressings and drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Boscaiola Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) From Campania, this dried ‘Boscaiola’ sauce roughly translates as “Sauce in the style of the woodsman”. The dried ingredients including aubergines and porcini mushrooms reconstitute into a hearty, tasty pasta sauce when sautéed in extra virgin olive oil.
- Marinara Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) “Mariner’s” sauce originated in Naples and nobody is really sure how it got its name – one theory is that it was invented by mariners returning from the Americas in the 1700s with a newly discovered fruit, the tomato. Marinara is a mix of tomato, pepper, garlic, oregano, salt, parsley and spices. Sauté in extra virgin olive oil and add a tin of our delicious Agrigenus tomato passata, cook down, and serve over pasta.
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Porcini (250g). Our ready made mix makes it easy to make a real Italian risotto in just a few minutes. All you need to add is olive oil!
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Truffles (250g). Made with superfine Carnaroli rice and truffles, this is a tasty and easy to prepare meal. Just follow the simple instructions.
- Tips to help your recipient make the most of these wonderful ingredients.
All of our easy meal essentials are presented in one lovely silver gift box tied with ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.