What’s Inside our Happy Father’s Day Hamper:
- Organic Chianti Red Wine (750cl). Our organic Chianti is produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta San Vito Estate in Tuscany. Dark ruby red in colour, this Chianti has an appealing fresh fruity bouquet.
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar from Modena (250ml). An excellent bitter-sweet balsamic which is produced from grape musts and wine vinegar derived from organically grown grapes.
- Organic Porcini and Truffle Sauce (90g). This heavenly sauce has been created using black summer truffles from Acqualagna in Northern Italy and aromatic Porcini mushrooms. It goes really well with pasta.
- Bronze Die Cut Rigatoni Pasta (500g). Our Rigatoni come from Gragnano near Naples, the home of pasta! Bronze die cut pasta retains its shape when cooked, has a great flavour and texture meaning that the sauce will stick well to it allowing Dad to recreate an authentic Italian pasta dish at home.
- Hot and spicy Viagro Chilli Infused Oil (100ml). This extra virgin olive oil has been infused with Calabrian chillies and will add a chilli kick to every meal. Known for it’s aphrodisiac properties this oil should be used daily – a little goes a long way!
- Calabrian ‘Nduja (180g). This cured, spreadable salami is flavoured with herbs and lots of spicy chilli!
- Creme Caramel Chocolates (200g) Luxurious Grand Cru dark chocolate (min 75% cocoa) from the Dominican Republic filled with a burst of Mediterranean flavour! This gorgeous gift bag contains individually wrapped chocolates filled with a delicious caramel cream.
These gourmet goodies are packed in a strong burgundy gift box which is tied with a lovely bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send him a personalised message. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.