What’s inside our Organic Wine Selection:
- Fatalone Primitivo Riserva 2007 Organic (750cl) Fatalone Riserva 2010 is a DOC wine (100% Primitivo grapes) from the Puglia region of south-eastern Italy. This fantastic red was awarded both the prestigious Decanter Bronze prize and Le Corone 2015 ViniBuoni d’Italia. It is a natural wine, fermented with indigenous yeast and aged 12 months in stainless steel tanks, 12 months in oak casks and 6 months in bottle. Intense ruby red in colour with slight burgundy hues, it has a scent typical of very ripe fruits and slightly toasted wood and spices with some balsamic notes. This Primitivo goes well with strong flavoured dishes such as pasta with meat sauce, roast beef, grilled meats, fish and aged cheese. Also wonderful with dark chocolates. Alcohol: 15%
- Negroamaro Torre Nova DOC Organic (750cl) This organic wine hails from the Puglia region in south-eastern Italy. It is a natural wine, unfiltered and unfined, suitable for vegans and vegetarians, with no added sulphur dioxide. Very complex on the palate with nuances of blackberry, liquorice, and mocha. Year: 2014 Alcohol: 12%
- Chianti San Vito DOCG Organic Red Wine (750cl) This is an organic Chianti produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta San Vito Estate, in the beautiful rolling hills that surround Florence. This prestigious and popular Tuscan wine is a dark ruby red with an appealing fresh fruity bouquet. Full-bodied, round and harmonious in the mouth, matured in the bottle to harmonise and develop. Year: 2015 Alcohol: 13%
- Chardonnay Amantiglio San Vito (750cl) This organic Chardonnay is brilliant straw blond in colour with an elegant appearance. It is a harmonious, balanced wine on the palate with crisp, tasty acidity and rich flavours and a fragrance of fresh apple, grapefruit and mandarin. Wonderful as an aperitivo before your meal. Year: 2015 Alcohol: 13.5%
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This organic, bio-dynamic, natural, vegan Prosecco DOC has been made in the Veneto region of Italy with traditional farming techniques, completely organic viticulture and very low intervention. Forget fungicides, pesticides, herbicides on the vines, this wine is pure, kind to the planet and very possibly better for your health.
- Falanghina Rami DOC Organic (750cl) Falanghina is an ancient grape, probably imported to the regions of Campania and Molise by Roman merchants. This golden organic wine has good acidity and fine, delicate fruity notes and a broad and pleasantly bitter aftertaste that recalls pomegranate. Perfect with simply prepared, super-fresh fish dishes, such as grilled anchovies, chargrilled squid and clams tossed with garlic and pasta. Great too with pork, seafood pasta dishes and vegetable and tomato sauces. Year: 2015 Alcohol: 13%
Our organic wine selection is carefully packages in a lovely, strong red box and hand-tied with a ribbon. You can personalise your gift with a message at the check out. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.