What’s inside our Vegan Christmas Lunch Hamper:
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Handmade Vegan Panettone (500g) Created in Milan by Riccardo at Evvivo from an artisanal recipe and exclusively for Vorrei, this very special organic panettone is full of flavour and incredibly light and fluffyMade with 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, the staple ingredient of the mediterranean diet and prepared with stone ground, whole grain flour with wheat grown in Piemonte it contains sweet, plump raisins and natural, organic ingredients.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be eaten fresh from the jar as part of an appetizer or to top crostini or bruschetta.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Siciliy, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Tomato Sauce with Porcini Mushrooms (330g) The aroma of this tomato pasta sauce is immediately recognizable – fabulous porcini mushrooms have been added to the San Marzano sauce to create an amazingly tasty, but healthy sauce.
- Gragnano Fusilli Bucati Pasta (500g) A variety of Fusilli (corkscrew pasta), Fusilli Bucati are long springs which are hollow inside (bucati). This artisan pasta is bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano, Naples, the birthplace of dry pasta.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.