What’s inside our Vegan Food Collection Hamper:
- Slow Food Napoli San Marzano Tomato Passata (380ml). Made from the world famous San Marzano tomatoes, this passata is perfect for making a delicious pasta sauce.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml). Giovanni Marvulli’s ‘Cenzino’ extra virgin olive oil from Matera, Basilicata is both healthy and full of flavour averaging almost three times the polyphenols of typical extra virgin olive oils. A certified organic oil, fruity with a distinct almond after taste and an elegant aroma, wonderful on salads, cooked vegetables, fish and seafood or simply drizzled on your crusty bread or bruschetta.
- Lemon Mustard from Mantova (120g). This fruit mustard is made in Mantova, Northern Italy with fresh lemons and a few drops of mustard oil to give a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It goes really well as an accompaniment to mature and strong cheeses.
- Tomato Sauce with Truffle (180g). Made with black summer truffle and best quality natural ingredients, this sauce will give a luxurious finish to any pasta dish. It goes really well with our Pappardelle pasta also in this hamper.
- Capers in Sea Salt (90g). Our capers have IGP status (Protected Geographic Denomination) and come from the Sicilian Island of Salina They are said to be the best capers in Italy! Crunchy and full of flavour, they are a great addition to salads and sauces.
- Shredded Aubergines (314ml). These slightly spicy aubergines have been preserved in extra virgin olive oil and are ideal as an antipasto.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g). These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Mild Chilli Pepper Paté (180g). Made with hot and spicy Calabrian chilli peppers, olive oil and a little garlic, this spread is wonderful on a bruschetta or cheese biscuits.
- Bitter Orange Marmalade (250g). This popular marmalade is rich in fruit and made exclusively with Calabrian oranges that give it a delicious bitter sweet taste.
- Organic Liquorice Tronchetti (40g). These pure organic liquorice pieces come in a sweet tin.
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Courgette and Saffron (250g). Made with superfine Carnaroli rice, this is a tasty and easy to prepare meal. Just add some olive oil and follow the simple instructions.
- Hand Made Bronze Die Cut Pappardelle Pasta (500g). This artisanal, hand made pasta is traditionally served with rich sauces.
- Hand Made Bronze Die Cut Fusilli Pasta (500g). Our fusilli pasta are spiral shapes which go well with cheesy and vegetable sauces. This textured pasta retains its shape when cooked and sauces cling nicely to it.
- Amalfi Dried Pasta Sauce Mix with Courgettes, Oregano and Chilli Pepper (50g). Make a delicious pasta sauce in minutes with this handy mix, just add tomatoes and olive oil!
- Dairy Free Modican Chocolate with Almonds (100g). Made in Modica, Sicily following an ancient Aztec recipe, this unique, crumbly chocolate bar is a must for chocolate lovers! It’s free from cocoa butter and animal fats and has an intense nutty flavour.
- Dairy Free Modican Chocolate with Chilli Pepper (100g). A cheeky chilli flavoured crumbly chocolate!
- Dairy Free Modican Chocolate with Bronte Pistachios (100g). Dark Sicilian chocolate with sweet Bronte pistachios in every bite.
Our vegan goodies are carefully packed in this strong, silver box. A personalised gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.