- Bronze Die Cut Gragnano Spaghetti (500g) Bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano the birthplace of dry pasta, our spaghetti not only tastes better and retains all of its goodness when cooked, it also has plenty of surface area to absorb the flavour and liquid of the sauce with which it is served.
- Bronze Die Cut Penne Pasta (500g) Penne rigate are medium length tubes with their ends cut at an angle (like a quill or fountain pen) and with deep ridges (rigatura) are said to have originated in Campania and are a perfect shape for all sauces. We suggest cooking them with spicy tomato sauces or sauce.
- Organic Whole Wheat Tortiglioni Pasta (500g) Organic whole wheat pasta, bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano the birthplace of dry pasta, our Pasta Gragnanese Tortiglioni not only taste better and retain all of their goodness when cooked, they also have plenty of surface area to absorb the flavour and liquid of the sauce with which it they are servedThis is an ancient pasta shape hailing from Naples – it goes perfectly with thick, chunky sauces, either a bolognese type meat sauce or perhaps a creamy mushroom sauce. Tortiglioni are also a great choice for oven baked pasta dishes.
This is the best pasta we ever tried!!
- Tomato Passata Vellutata (400ml) Passata is a form of tomato purée that has been passed through a sieve to remove the seeds and skins. It is therefore very smooth, and suitable for a number of uses where a finer purée is required. Vorrei’s Passata is made from the famous San Marzano tomatoes from the fertile Campania region of Southern Italy. It is perfect for making a delicious smooth pasta sauce or for spreading on top of a home-made pizza.
- Basil, Walnut & Green Pepper Pesto (212ml). If you are looking for a pesto sauce with a difference, you will love this nutty, slightly spicy pesto made with basil, walnuts and green peppers. It’s delicious stirred into pasta or rice and also makes a great bruschetta topping.
- Tomato sauce with Tropea Onion (330g) This rich, tasty tomato pasta sauce made with San Marzano plum tomato is complemented by the addition of the famous sweet Calabrian Tropea red onions.
- Garlic and Chilli Pepper Oil (175ml) The perfect oil for adding to spaghetti to make garlic, oil and chilli pasta. We love it too in salad dressings and drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Amalfi Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) Make a delicious pasta sauce in minutes with this handy mix, just add tomatoes and olive oil!
- Capri Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) This dried mix is full of tasty vegetables including aubergine, onion, garlic, carrots, basil and leeks.
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Porcini Mushrooms (250g). Our ready-made mix makes it easy to make a real Italian risotto in just a few minutes. All you need to add is olive oil!
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Courgettes & Saffron (250g). Made with superfine Carnaroli rice and truffles, this is a tasty and easy to prepare meal. Just follow the simple instructions.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a lovely strong, silver gift box which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.