What’s inside our Vegetarian Christmas Hamper:
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This wonderful organic, bio-dynamic, natural Prosecco has been made in the Veneto region of Italy with traditional farming techniques, completely organic viticulture and very low intervention.
- Handmade Panettone Loaf (500g) Prepared with stone ground, whole grain flour with wheat grown in Piemonte, our light and fluffy panettoni are flavoured with sweet Gianduja cream made with Italian IGT hazelnuts.
- Torrone Cobaita (200g) This delicious Sicilian Torrone is a regional Christmas speciality which has been hand made in Donna Elvira’s family run ‘laboratorio’ in Modica. The Cobaita is a sweet and crunchy Torrone made with all local produce – sesame seeds (from nearby Ispica), almonds from Avola and honey from the Hyblean Mountains. The name Cobaita is said to come from the Arabic word ‘qubbiat’ meaning ‘with almonds’.
- Grilled Peppers (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Tomato & Red Onion Pasta Sauce (180g) This rich, tasty tomato pasta sauce is complemented by the addition of olives and sweet Calabrian red onions.
- Natural 5 Colour Christmas Pasta (500g) These naturally colourful Christmas pasta shapes will add fun and colour to any recipe! Our five colour stars and Christmas trees have been flavoured with tasty spinach, beetroot and turmeric.
All products are carefully wrapped and our Vegetarian Christmas Hamper is presented in a strong Christmas Box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.