What’s inside our Vegetarian Christmas Hamper:
- Organic Vintage Prosecco (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Natural 5 Colour Heart Shaped Pasta (500g) These naturally colourful pasta shapes will add fun and colour to any recipe! Our five colour hearts have been flavoured with tasty spinach, beetroot and turmeric.
- Organic Tomato Pasta Sauce with Aubergines (314g) Prima Bio’s tomato sauce with aubergines is produced with organic aubergines from their vegetable garden and with round tomatoes (the ‘Delfo’ type) cultivated in their farms a few kilometers from the Gargano National Park, in the province of Foggia, Puglia. Our sauce with aubergines is ready to eat. It goes perfectly with pasta.
- Grilled Peppers (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or with our Sardinian bread.
- Sardinian Carasau Bread (300g) This wafer-thin traditional Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread it can last up to a year if kept dry. It is made following the ancient recipe using baked flat bread which is separated into two sheets and then baked again. Ideal for picnics and just for snacking on, this bread can be eaten wet or dry, hot or cold. It’s also an important ingredient in many Sardinian recipes.
- Risotto Mix with Porcini and Saffron (250g) Our risotto mixes are prepared by our partner Tenuta Margherita based in Vercelli, Northern Italy. Only their own superfine Carnaroli rice is used in our mixes which are made to a traditional family recipe. Easy to prepare with all natural ingredients, this tasty Porcini mushroom risotto makes for a quick and gourmet main or side dish. Just add a drop of olive oil or butter, a little dry white wine and hot water and cook for around 18 minutes. Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmesan.
- Chocolate Tortellini (96g) The chocolate Tortellino is a delightful tribute to Bologna’s best known dish! Bite into delicious outside shell and discover a sweet, creamy ganache filling. Our Majani Tortellino Tower Gift Box contains a mixture of 12 white, milk and dark chocolate tortellini.
All products are carefully wrapped and our Vegetarian Christmas Hamper is presented in a strong Christmas Box with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.