What’s inside our Veggie Christmas Lunch Hamper:
- Chianti San Vito DOCG Organic Red Wine (750cl) This is an organic Chianti produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta San Vito Estate, in the beautiful rolling hills that surround Florence.This prestigious and popular Tuscan wine is a dark ruby red with an appealing fresh fruity bouquet. Full-bodied, round and harmonious in the mouth, matured in the bottle to harmonise and develop. Year: 2015 Alcohol: 13%
- Classic Panettone (1kg) This traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake has been hand made for us over two days in October in Belmonte, Calabria. It has an amazingly light texture, is flavoured with raisins & candied orange peel and has a crispy almond topping.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be eaten fresh from the jar as part of an appetizer or to top crostini or bruschetta.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Siciliy, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Tomato Sauce with Porcini Mushrooms (330g) The aroma of this tomato pasta sauce is immediately recognizable – fabulous porcini mushrooms have been added to the San Marzano sauce to create an amazingly tasty, but healthy sauce.
- Gragnano Fusilli Bucati Pasta (500g) A variety of Fusilli (corkscrew pasta), Fusilli Bucati are long springs which are hollow inside (bucati). This artisan pasta is bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano, Naples, the birthplace of dry pasta.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.