At Vorrei Italian Hampers, we’re passionate about providing delicious and authentic Italian food and wine that’s compatible with all dietary requirements. Our products are sourced from small farms and family businesses in Italy – all of whom we know personally – with many of our products being organic and vegan-friendly. From vegan wine through to vegan-friendly panettone cake, we offer a huge variety of quality vegan hampers: with not a lentil in sight!
So, if you’re looking to buy a special gift for a kind-hearted, vegan foodie, we’ve got it covered. Below are our top 5 vegan hampers – bursting with delicious quality Italian ingredients; free of additives, preservatives and colourants.
Our Vegan Food Collection Hamper is ideal for anyone who enjoys preparing and eating high quality, authentic Italian food. This hamper is bursting with our most popular vegan ingredients and a few indulgent treats. All packed together in a shiny, silver box ready for its lucky recipient.
Our beautifully presented, vegan-friendly Aperitivo Set includes everything you need to create delicious appetisers before a dinner party. Paired with a crisp and organic Chardonnay, this is the perfect gift for a vegan who loves to host.
Includes juicy Sicilian green cracked olives, sundried tomato, almond and pistachio paste and a large Alessi antipasto dish to serve it all up on.
Cooking for a vegan this Christmas and unsure what to prepare? Don’t panic! Our Vegan Christmas Lunch with Organic Prosecco is guaranteed to please the tummy of any vegan guest. Containing three tasty courses, this hamper even includes a vegan-friendly panettone cake for dessert, so no-one will be left out of the Christmas meal.
One of our most popular hampers, La Vegana is a true feast of our finest vegan, Italian products. Packed full of cruelty-free delicious treats, including Porcini Mushroom Risotto and dairy free Modican chocolate, this is a perfect vegan gift.
Our 5 minute meal hampers have proven so popular we decided to introduce a vegan one to the family! This gift box includes a selection of ingredients which when combined will create some fabulous and very easy real Italian meals. It contains three types of best quality pasta, 4 types of vegan sauces and two risotto mixes. With these ingredients it won’t take your recipient long to prepare nutritious, tasty vegan dishes.
Inspired by our vegan hampers? Try our two vegan friendly recipes below!
Easy Vegan Lasagna with Veggies and Tofu
This is an easy lasagna with veggies and tofu – a vegan twist to one of the staples of Italian cuisine. Follow this step-by-step recipe and make your own, succulent batch of tasty lasagna, full of deliciously healthy vegetables and chewy Tofu bites. The veggies you include are really up to you – see what you have in the fridge! You could also use spinach or finely chopped cabbage for example.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250g lasagna sheets
- 2 medium courgettes
- 300g Champignon mushrooms
- 1 medium aubergine
- 1 medium red pepper
- Salt and Pink Himalayan pepper to taste
- 20g ground mix of herbs of your choice (sage, marjoram, chives)
- 250g Tofu or Quorn style chicken pieces
- 10g of grated lemon zest
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1/2 shallot
- 100 ml vegan (soya) cream
- Cut the vegetables into strips, chop the mushrooms and sauté everything in a large pan with the oil and a shallot. Add a little water if necessary and cook for twenty minutes until all the liquids dry out. Let the veggies cool down and set them aside.
- Take out a baking dish and sprinkle with a little olive oil. Place a first layer of lasagne and cover well with the veggie mix, tofu bites, herbs, salt and pepper, dollops of cream and lemon zest. Go on and form various layers of pasta and filling and end with a last layer of pasta sheets. Most lasagna does not have to be pre-cooked but do check the instructions before beginning just in case!
- Spread some small pieces of Tofu/Quorn, the rest of the herbs, lemon zest and the cream on top layer. Put in the static oven at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve! If you like you can sprinkle the top with some more of your herbs of choice and a little fresh lemon zest. Serve on wide dishes with a side of mixed salad leaves.
This easy meat free lasagna recipe is both simple to follow and fast to make and can easily be doubled in portions to feed a flock.
Pin for later:
2. Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Here’s a simple yet delicious recipe for a quick vegan-friendly chocolate mousse! Dairy free and with only three simple ingredients, this is an incredibly easy dessert to create. Enjoy!
- 100g Modican chocolate or any dark 70% cocoa chocolate
- 115 gr. of water
- Small punnet of raspberries
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan filled halfway up with water (bagnomaria).
- Once the chocolate is melted add all the water. Turn the hob off and keep mixing.
- Add any flavour you like to the mousse: vanilla, chilli peppers, caramel or anything you like!
- Place this mixture in a bowl, which you will have placed in another container with ice and keep mixing with an electric mixer.
- Place in small, one-portion dishes or glasses and serve with raspberries on top on each!
Pin for later: